The Wisconsin National Primate Research Center, one of seven National Primate Research Centers, is based in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Scientists from around the world conduct research here in primate biology with relevance to human and animal health.
- Stem cell milestone hits 20-year anniversary Aug. 15, 2015
- Brain imaging shows how children inherit their parents’ anxiety July 6, 2015.
- WNPRC Assay Services is a global resource for scientists June 25, 2015. UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- WNPRC-vaccinated monkeys in Science HIV paper June 18, 2015
- Calorie Restriction Study Overview with Dr. Ricki Colman May 19, 2015
- More news
- 33rd Annual Symposium on Nonhuman Primate Models for AIDS, October 13-16, 2015
- Can the Bacteria in Your Gut Explain Your Mood? June 23, 2015
- Why Animals Are Needed in Research June 1, 2015
- Primate Biology: New International Open Access Journal May 28, 2015
- More featured links